Monday, January 26, 2009

Stockholm furniture fair & 30's party in London


It's such a short time left for more fun things to do now! Only one week to my 30's party in London. We are going to celebrate it in this nice club in the city. It's going to be nice dinner and dancing all night, yeee! It is also only 2 weeks for Stockholm Furniture Fair {4 feb - 8 feb}. Stockholm is celebrating Stockholm Design Week the next week, and the city has alot of fun events to offer. I think my calender will look some like this:
Exhibition at Designgalleriet:
Designgalleriet proudly presents ”Tokyo Takushii”, a design exhibition inspired by hectic Tokyo street life with graphical patterns from taxi cars.
Exclusive showroom and shop in Stockholm. Modern furniture and accessories exclusively designed for Ligne roset by some of the world´s most famous designers of today.


[Ligne Roset]

These sofas by Ligne Roset are very nice. They have a certain Scandinavian pure style but also a bit Asian inluence. I need a new sofa, and these inspire me to look for some options.

Another great thing about this couple of weeks is that my beloved lamp is soon coming to me! I am getting Bourgie for my birthday, so so happy!
{hello, I am Bourgie and I am going be Tiinas soon}

The Swedish company KNITSBYTHEMETRE is showing it's design at the fair too. I love knitted sweaters and scarves, and this company designs and produces moders knits for interiors. Very sweet!


Love&Decorate, Tiina

No comments: