Monday, January 19, 2009

Expect the unexpected

This years theme for Heimtextil was to 'expect the unexpected' and for me personally unexpected is just the word to describe my visit to Frankfurt. The fair itself was absolutely fantastic! I made so many good contacts, and most of all, found out a lot of valuable information about the home textile business. I am so happy for the experience.

I also met so many cool pattern designers and I just felt like dying and coming to textile-print-and-pattern-heaven. Here is one, pity that they cannot release their wonderful designs online... Sooshichacha. Her prints for kids were amazing! Another fantastic design by PiP Studio in Amsterdam. These colours and designs make me dream of summer and a red cottage.

[PiP Studio]
Moltex is another all time favourite. I just love their glamorous designs, and everything is colour cordinated, big love I know!
[Moltex]

Love&Decorate, Tiina

No comments: