Saturday, October 10, 2009

like this thing

a friend of mine is redoing the home, and he's into wallpaper with cow parsley motive. let's see what else we can find.

swoosh that yellow makes my blood running faster again. i need to order a sample of that cole&son to do something funky with. maybe for my new chairs from 1889..? they need to get tiinafized anyway so maybe this could do the trick.

the wallpaper collection nordic leaves by fiona. very delightful. very nordic.

swoosh swoosh... it's the sound of my tail.

loosing my breath. love these cushions. yes, we kind of lost the cow parsley theme but i'm still digging these alot. you must check out more stuff from agnes&hoss.


the theme is back again. beauties from rachel barker.

a swedish home, more pictures here.

door mat to fit the style. find it here. welcome home honey.
♥ Love&Decorate, Tiina

3 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

That is seriously lovely lemon!

FEDERICA said...

Beautiful wallpapers!
I would like to visit London this december, do you have some tips for me? For example some great shops that I must visit or a lovely hotel.
Thanks!

Have a great week!

lucy@fourwallsandaroof said...

I love that yellow cow parsley wallpaper. It just cheers me up no matter what!