Monday, June 29, 2009

my happiest moment this weekend

aaah jag och mina vänner gick runt i london och shoppade såklart, och sedan såg vi detta... huge reductions på designers guild! måste jag säga mera?
~~
aaah me and my friends wandered around in london and shopped ofcourse, and then we saw this... huge reductions at designers guild! do i need to say more?



så, några av dessa söta saker fick följa mig hem till sverige...
~~
so some of these lovely things got to follow me back home to sweden...

for sweet coffee moments!! { these are from a random tourism shop }

♥ Love&Decorate, Tiina

10 comments:

Waxy said...

Lucky! That is awesome!

Jolena said...

Oh I am green with envy! I LOVE the throw pillows! Glad you had a good time :)
xx
Jolena

FEDERICA said...

Hello sweetie! In these days I was very, very busy with work and with house hunting...I hope to have more time tomorrow!
Looks like you had a lot of fun in London!
I love sales! Yeah!

Kisses

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I would have died of happiness if I happen to come across a sale at the Designer Guild! I love the pillows you got and of course the mugs because I heart London too. The mug from yesterday is the funniest. I want one!

Tiina of livingConcept said...

i know alek, i tried to explain to the shop personales how umbelievably happy i was but they did not quite get it... i paid 6 £ a pillow (yes, six pounds!!) and laughed all the way from heathrow to stockholm. (well not exactly since all my shoppings weigthed so much... but i'm still making happy jumps). the mug from msmugs is just great!!

Sierra said...

What a wonderful sale! Look just lovely. ;) Glad you had a wonderful time!

Chichi and Luxe said...

Hi Tiina, nice to meet you! You have a lovely blog.
Lucky thing, you got some great finds at the sale. ohh if only australia was close to europe...

Have a great day :)
Elizabeth

DENNI said...

So exciting! Those sales are amazing. Just things you really enjoy. Nice blog!
kisses


Chicmuse
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

AGENT 77 said...

wow sååå härligt att shoppa loss i London, härlig butik förstår att du nog köpte kuddar..hoppas du har fin v..kram E

www.designfabulous.com said...

oh, jealous, oh so jealous!