Tuesday, February 10, 2009

walls'n'patterns

This week has been tough, since I couldn't make it to the Stockholm Furniture Fair. I catched such a horrible cold in London {as you do in London} so I've just been feeling sorry for myself the whole week... not really, but not much fun going on. {Besides the company, it's been a bliss...}

But today I got a new Elle Interior! Hungrily flipping through the pages... I'm so into walls and patterns, and been liking this fantastic graphic designer for a while. Now I just cannot get my eyes of the wallspapers she has created for Your wallpaper. Look at Lisa Bengtsson's work! I love I love I love!! This one with vintage angels is my favourite.




Lisa is such a cool woman, thumbs up for her!

Love&Decorate, Tiina

2 comments:

:: maria :: said...

ååååh en elle interiör - vem kan den vara ifrån? ;)

grattis love and friendship

Tiina of livingConcept said...

hii jag vet! Och idag kom Sköna hem... Lyckorus!