Wednesday, February 4, 2009

london rocks!

This is funny, two pictures of the same city... but they don't look the same do they?
However, I love London! Just arrived home from a great weekend of parties, friends, beautiful London houses, cozy coffee shops, cool bars... and now 30 years old! My friends organised a fantastic party for me and 40 other, a great way of leaving my 20's behind.
The trip didn't turn out to be cheap though... Our flight back home on monday was cancelled, so we had to book new tickets, and we finally arrived home 2 days later. But we got more time in London, visited Tate, shopped, had coffees, walked around. Unfortunately my camera broke down so no new pictures :(
So, now I'm into all English pretty designs...
[Cha cha cha gifts]

Love&Decorate, Tiina

No comments: